Here you will find all of the important information regarding furniture delivery and pickup.
A GUIDE TO FURNITURE DELIVERY
Should You Choose to Have Your Furniture Delivered...
Delivery Coordinator Hours
Service Department Hours
Why Should I Choose Delivery?
- Our professional delivery service is one of the best values offered.
- All delivery items are opened, inspected, prepped, and blanket wrapped before leaving our Distribution Center.
- We leave no messy packing materials or cardboard at your home. All delivered items are pre-assembled at our Distribution Center.
- Our trained professional drivers will place, set-up and complete assembly in your home.
- We are responsible for any delivery damages to merchandise
- We will send a qualified service technician to your home to correct manufacturing defects when reported within 3 days of delivery.
Yay, my furniture is here.....How Do I Schedule My Delivery?
- Please call your sales associate to set you delivery on the next date available.
- All balances must be paid in full before scheduling delivery.
- There are no timed deliveries. Deliveries are routed by geographical sequence using a state-of-the-art computer program. Our trucks are loaded accordingly.
- You will be called the evening before your scheduled delivery date with a tentative four hour window. You must be home for your delivery window.
- Our drivers deliver between the hours of 7am-7pm.
- Your room must be cleared and ready for set-up.
- Furniture in not delivered on approval basis. There will be a restocking fee if furniture is refused on or after delivery.
- Please make your sales associate aware if your delivery is going to the 2nd floor or any other unusual situation. Any delivery requiring more than two delivery team members will incur an additional charge.
What If I Need to Cancel My Delivery?
- Merchandise is pulled, prepped, staged, and routed 72 hours in advance of delivery. A scheduled delivery must be cancelled with the delivery coordinator 72 hours in advance of the scheduled delivery date or a cancellation fee will apply.
- Please understand, voicemail is not acceptable as a means of cancellation. Your sales associate will reschedule your delivery.
- We are not able to store your furniture. Items left in our warehouse beyond 30 days must be paid in full. Storage fees will accrue.
What If I Have a Warranty Issue After Delivery?
- When you purchase delivery, we will send our professionally trained service technician to your home. Damages and/or defects must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Warranties do not cover Clearance Center, Floor Model Closeout, Tent Sale, Warehouse Sale, and/or "As Is" merchandise.
- Manufacturer warranties may cover some items longer than one year. Labor is covered for only one year.
- Should you have any warranty questions or concerns, please see our "Furniture Care and Warranty" brochure.
- Should you need to report delivery damage, please contact our Service Department within 3 days of your to arrange a service appointment.
- We reserve the right to repair any damaged/defective merchandise in lieu of replacement per manufacturer warranty and store policy.
- If you have a manufacturer warranty issue during the first year, please contact our Service Department. Warranties do not cover assessment and/or transportation charges.
Delivery Zone / Normal Delivery Route
Our delivery trucks will deliver,
As far west as Lafayette, LA
As far east as Mobile, AL
As far north as Jackson, MS
As far south as Houma, LA
Any delivery beyond our delivery zone requires a $5,000 minimum purchase, and the delivery fee will be approximately 10% of the total sale. We generally do not deliver beyond 350 miles from our distribution center.
A GUIDE TO FURNITURE PICKUP
Should You Choose to Pickup Your Furniture...
210 New Camellia Blvd.
Covington, La 70433
What Do I Need to Have for a Pickup?
- Bring blankets and straps or tie downs. We will assist in loading your vehicle. You are responsible for tying down your merchandise.
- Once you leave our premises, we are NOT responsible for any damages that may occur. There is no in-house service warranty for merchandise that is picked up.
- Many items come unassembled from the manufacture. AFD does not assemble items that are picked up. The item remains in their original packaging from the manufacture
Please Be Very Careful Removing Packaging!
- Items can be damaged as a result of improper removal of packing materials. Do not slice into upholstery packing, as rips in fabrics could occur.
- Pease retain assembly instructions and all necessary parts before discarding packaging materials. If you are missing parts, please contact our service department and they will order the appropriate part for you.
Can I Try My Selection and Return It If I Do Not Like It Or If It Does Not Fit In My Space?
- Within 3 days, merchandise returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The remaining balance will be issued as a store credit. Upholstered furniture, bedding and rugs may not be returned due to the absorbent nature of fabrics. Special Orders are non-returnable. No returns after 3 days.
- Accessories sold from the showroom floor may be returned within 3 days for a full refund.
- Prior management approval is required for all returns.
Special Order Merchandise
- All special order items require delivery service to ensure quality control.
What Do I Do if My Picked Up Merchandise Requires Service?
- We are not responsible for damage resulting from merchandise that is picked up. If your boxed merchandise is damaged or defective upon inspection, you have 3 days from date of pickup to contact our Pickup Department. If the merchandise is covered by a factory warranty, the customer must call the Pickup Department to schedule a time to return the merchandise to the Distribution Center for service.
- Warranties do not cover our Floor Model Closeout, Clearance Center, Tent Sale, Warehouse Sale and/or "As Is" merchandise.
Should I Pickup or Have My Furniture Delivered?
- When we deliver, our trained and professional staff will set up and assemble your furniture in your home. This will ensure that your furniture arrives safely.
- We ask for your room to be clear for our delivery team.
- We are responsible for items that may possibly be damaged during delivery and will send a qualified service technician to your home to correct any defects.
- If you would like to add delivery to your sale, please contact your salesperson.
See our delivery brochure for our professional delivery service's features and benefits